February 22, 2010

I won an award!!!!


gave me this beautiful blogger award!!! YAY!!!

I met Tanya last year and discovered that we had alot in common!!! Thanks Tanya!!! If you haven't checked out her blog, you should, she does a crock pot Tuesday where she posts a crock pot recipe, she has wordless wednesday carnivals where you can show off your pictures and come on, lets face it, who doesn't like to show off some pictures!!! She even lists a giveaway everyday and gives the link to go to so you can enter!!! Go ahead and check out her blog, it's great!!

Now, onto the rules

1.Thank the link to the person that gave you the award

            2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered
& whom you think are fantastic

3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won

4.State 7 Things about yourself!

So, these are just a sampling of the blogs that I follow, you can tell I love craft blogs, huh?  (be sure to check them out!!)
15. Beneath My Heart

And 7 things about me are:
1. I never intended to ever post anything on this blog. I made this blog so that I could easily follow the blogs that I liked and then I thought "what the heck" and just started posting...glad I did!!!


2. I'm sure you can tell but I love photography and anything that has to do with pictures. I don't have a high end camera, just an advanced point and shoot (Sony H50) but I do wish I had a DSLR to shoot with. But, I do o.k. with the H50 and Paint Shop Pro. I would love to make a business out of it, but, I have no idea where to start. 


3. My first car was a 1981 Ford Mustang. I loved that car, it was red, 4 cylinder and automatic...it wasn't fast but it sure did look good!!! I don't have any digital pictures of it, or I would share them. I washed and waxed that thing and scrubbed the white walls on the tires...boy was I proud. I finally sold it when it just got too old and too far gone. But, I married a guy who loves Mustangs and now my own little brother owns one too!!! 


4. I love sweets. It's soo bad, I make a daily trip to the vending machine. I keep saying that I need to start drinking coffee because at least it won't make me fat!!!


5. I am wanting to write a childrens book. I have the idea in my head, I guess I just don't know where to go from here. I have no idea how to go about getting it published. That would be great though.


6. I love to experience new things. I crave that to keep me sane. I hate being in a rut. My husband and I used to just take car rides and take roads that we had never been on just to see where they would take us. I loved that. We haven't done that since Luke was born...we need to do that again.


7. I'm a Jeff Gordon fan. I have been for about 13 years now. Not only is he a great driver, but I think he is hot and he is even hotter now that he has become a Daddy and I can see him with his little girl.....I also have a thing for a man in a fire suit. (maybe to much information...hehehe)


So, hope you enjoyed reading some random facts about me. Thanks again Tanya for this award!!!

9 comments:

Mommabear said...

Oh, thank you for the award!! You are so sweet to think of me :) I love sweets too, maybe a little too much these days! And, your photos are amazing! Who knew you just used a point and shoot, those cameras are made to take such awesome pictures nowadays!
-Mags

MaryJanes and Galoshes said...

I'm beyond flattered that you thought of me. Thank you so much! Loved reading the things about you, what fun! Your little guy is just too cute! My husband and I do the roads we've never been on too. Last time I think we drove almost 3 hours before we turned around, didn't find anything interesting so I was bummed. He said to me on the way home "you seem to think there are six flags (the amusement park) just hidden all over don't you" because I wanted to find something fun and exciting.

Sumo said...

Thank you for the award! I love that you are writing a children's book! (I taught first grade for six years!) I hope that works out for you. I've got an idea in my head too, but it has never developed further than that - just an idea! I hope you get further than me! :) Thanks again!

Kim @ seven thirty three said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! You are too sweet. My family is obsessed with Mustangs too. My dad's biggest regret is selling his 1969 Mustang Convertible. My uncle is in the middle of restoring one though, so hopefully the breeze will be blowing through my hair soon enough! :)

Miller Racing Family said...

Congrats on the award you totally deserve it. Also thanks for all the sweet comments. You really brightened my day. But I do have to say I don't know if we can be blogging buddies anymore since you like Jeff Gordon. Just kidding, you know true NASCAR fans have to stick by there drivers and we are all about the hometown boy Cousin Carl Edwards in Missouri! I am also a soft for Harvick as I love the relationship between him and his wife. To tell the truth it is nice to have another racing buddy in blog land.
Congrats again!

Heather said...

Thanks for the award. Always nice to get a little pat on the back from a fellow blogger and mom.

mommy2luke2008 said...

You all are very welcome!!! Kim, have fun in that Mustang!!!
Tanya: Hahaha, very funny!!! Hey, at least your loyal!!!

Stacey said...

Wow! I'm really taken a back that you would think to give me this "little" award. I'm so flattered especially since there are so many wonderful blogs out there. I can't wait to post about this and give some out myself!

Happy Together said...

Congrats on your award :) Thank you for mine, you are too sweet!