September 10, 2010

Friday Favorites!!!

Happy Friday everyone!! 

I'm so glad it's friday!
I have a few creative things to share with you guys today. 

First off are THESE Painted Canvases from 

 
 
Aren't these too cute! They would look great in Luke's room, we are going with a trucks and cars theme!

Check out THIS His First Words Subway Art from This Blessed Nest!!


Totally sweet, awwww! I love this idea!! This is actually part 3 in a series called "So My Walls Can Talk" and you NEED to go over and check the rest of this hallway out! She has the coolest chalkboard wall! 

And last but definitely not least is THIS Plexi Glass Frame from How Does She!

If you haven't checked out How Does She yet, you have to head over and check them out! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. My nieces are staying with me tonight while their mom is in the hospital. Luke is super excited about this! There is sure to be fun had by all :)

2 comments:

Life with the Lebedas said...

cute pictures!! can't wait to see your blog make over!

Miller Racing Family said...

What great ideas. I love the subway art with the first words. I am going to have to try this subway art with our sign cutter.
I hope you have had a great weekend!