October 15, 2010

Friday Favorites!!!

So another week is over and I am roughly 4 hours away from the weekend!! 
YAY!!

I have really been enjoying this halloween season more than some in the past. I still have a few things up my sleeve to make, mainly food, so be looking for that!

I totally wish I would have saw THIS Haunted Village by Crafty Sisters earlier!

 This is such a cute display. It's going on the list for next year!

Next up is THIS Library Tote that was guest posted on Whipup.net by Holly Keller of Beeper Bébé


It even has a place for your library card! I would love to have this when I take Luke to play the summer reading game at the library! There is a downloaded PDF file with templates so you can make your own!

And last but not least check out THIS Go Fish Fishing Hole that was guest posted on Holy Craft by Tricia from The Leafy Treetop Spot!

Luke would have so much fun with this! She shows you exactly how to do it and she even gives you the PDF file for the fish templates! 

There you have it! Three amazing crafts!! 
We have a baby shower to go to this Sunday but other than that...we are just playing it by ear! I hope you guys have a great weekend!!

0 comments: