January 28, 2011

Friday Favorites!!!

Ahhhh, the relaxing feeling of Friday :)

So, this week I'm still on the Valentine's Day kick, so the projects I'm featuring this week are Valentine's Day related as well. I'm usually not really into Valentine's Day, but for some reason, this year I'm really feeling it :) Maybe it's because I have the best Valentine in the world.....you know the one that is just shy of 3' tall and has blonde hair and blue eyes and goes by the name of Lukie? Yeah, I think that's why :)

Here we go!

First up are THESE Yarn Hearts from Family Chic!

I think these are a cute, inexpensive craft to make with your kids!

Next up is THIS Family Photo Wreath from The Crafting Chicks!

Of course you know I'm a sucker for anything with photo's and this is no exception! Very creative, of course you also know I would rather have one that I could keep up all year round because I would love it so much!

And last but not least are THESE Stained "Glass" Crayon Hearts from Flower Patch Farmgirl!

These are definitely something that you could make with things you already have, and look at how beautiful they look in the window!! And, if you didn't want to make hearts, you could make stars, circles, or any shape!

Did I just make your to do list longer?? Your welcome :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I do believe that Luke will finally be able to meet Londyn this weekend! Stay tuned for pictures of that!

2 comments:

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

Hey - Thanks so much for the little spotlight! I'm so glad you liked the crayon hearts. I smile everyday when I see mine hanging all pretty in the window. :)

Candace said...

Sooo cute! I popped in to tell you that I left a little something for you on my blog. :)